Indian cuisine is known all over the world for its rich, diverse flavours. From fresh and fragrant spices to melt-in-the-mouth curries, we have got it all. One thing that are universally loved by Indians and non-Indians alike are the masalas or spice powders used in cooking. These masalas provide a burst of flavour and aroma to any dish they are added to.
Here are 5 of the best chicken masala powder in India.
Best Chicken Masala Powder In India
#1. Catch Chicken Masala
Catch chicken masala is just the perfect masala you need for making finger-licking and tasty preparations of chicken. Add texture, taste and essence to your curry right from your home, and it would taste as good as preparation from a restaurant.
It combines a unique blend of spices, which adds the perfect balance of richness and flavour to your recipe. It is ready to use, has no added preservatives and contains an authentic flavour.
Catch Chicken Masala
- Adds a unique flavour and tasteful aroma to your dish.
- Used for spicing up a number of preparations – be it chicken butter masala, or chicken tikka masala or tandoori chicken.
- Used in the preparation of various Asian cuisines as well.
You would like to read – Best Pav Bhaji Masala Brand In India
#2. Everest Chicken Masala
The Everest brand is one of the leading names when it comes to Indian spices and flavours. The Everest chicken Masala is one such item from Everest, that adds a new layer of taste and authenticity to your dishes.
What separates it from the rest is the fact that it does not contain a strong pungent smell. This is because the blend of ingredients in the making of this one is uniquely done. This allows the masala to perfectly complement the taste and flavour of your original preparation.
Everest Chicken Masala
- Used to complement non-veg dishes as well, when used in mild amounts.
- Adds not only flavour but also rich colour to your dishes.
- Adds aroma.
#3. Tata Sampann Chicken Masala
The Tata Sampann uses only the purest and most authentic dals, besan, and spices. Their portions are healthy and include essential oil extracts. The product’s spices are preserved and handled in a systematic manner to ensure freshness for a longer period of time.
The ingredients used in the item are tomatoes, cream, coconut cream, turmeric powder, paprika powder. The masala is completely natural and unadulterated. Tata Sampann uses a 5-sachet packing system to keep your masala fresh and germ-free for longer.
Tata Sampann Chicken Masala
- 100% Vegetarian product.
- 100% Natural with zero adulteration.
- 5-sachet packaging technology.
- Rich texture and inebriating aroma.
- Recipe included with the masala.
Also read – Best Biryani Masala brand in India
#4. MDH Chicken Masala
The chicken masala from MDH is one of the oldest and tastiest masalas available in the market. It dates back long in time, and yet remains one of the most favoured choices among the customers. Made from a mix of chilli, coriander, cumin, and turmeric, it adds rich flavour and aroma to your chicken meal.
MDH Chicken Masala
- Easy to use and prepare
- No added preservative, and no added flavour.
- Has a rich flavour and aroma
- Most suitable for preparation of Indian recipes, such as the chicken curry.
- High-grade quality.
Check out – Best Kitchen Hobs in India 2021
#5. Eastern Chicken Masala
This masala is ideal for the hearty non-vegetarian in your life. The flavour lock technology in Eastern Chicken Masala ensures that the flavour is locked in the meat to the bone. The aroma of this chicken masala is strong.
Eastern Chicken Masala
- Flavour locking technology processing.
- Attractive, neat packaging
- Great taste
- Tata Sampan Chicken Masala: If you are looking for something 100% natural and unadulterated
- Catch Chicken Masala: If you are looking for something which is simple to make as there’s no need to season the chicken with onion, garlic, salt, or ginger.
- Everest Chicken Masala: If you are looking for Chicken Masala Powder with superior quality and ingredient authenticity.