Indian cuisine is known all over the world for its rich, diverse flavors. One thing that is universally loved by Indians and non-Indians alike is the masalas or spice powders used in cooking. These masalas provide a burst of flavor and aroma to any dish they are added to. Here are 5 of the best garam masala brands in India.
Best Garam Masala in India
#1. Catch Garam Masala
Catch Garam Masala is a fusion of various spices granulated together in perfect proportion to produce a multi-purpose native spice. This is manufactured using low-temperature crushing due to which all the ingredients hold on to their original taste and supplement each other.
Catch garam masala appends a peppery and salty taste to any simple dish. The catch is a staple Indian masala used in Indian kitchens, weddings, and exclusive restaurants. This is a vegetarian product. It has all-natural and intrinsic ingredients. It can be mixed with any spices for a strong flavor.
Catch Garam Masala
- Low-temperature grinding for spices.
- Add color and earthy-spiciness to the eatables.
- Natural Ingredients.
- Flavourful aroma.
Also read – 5 Best chicken masala powder in India
#2. Tata Sampann Garam Masala
Tata Sampann Garam Masala is produced by the whole spices that preserve the natural oils. Its recipe is proposed by chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
Your food becomes scented and full of savor with the affluent taste of Tata Sampann garam masala. Tata masala contains specially enriched and flavored spices. Tata Sampann is a vegetarian product and is a popular kitchen ingredient used in households, weddings, and high-rated restaurants.
Tata Sampann Garam Masala
- Affluent taste.
- Earthy flavour.
- Produced by the spices that protect the natural oils.
#3. Kohinoor Garam Masala
Kohinoor Garam Masala is produced with a specific blend of 9 fragrant spices. It is supplemented with green cardamom ‘the queen of spices’.
Kohinoor garam masala is filled with acute flavors and affluent aromas. It transforms your dishes into mouth-watering eatables and gives them an authentic Indian taste. This is a vegetarian product.
Kohinoor Garam Masala
- A perfect blend of spices.
- Infused with green cardamom.
- Gives an original Indian taste.
- Improves the surfacing.
You would like to read – Best Pav Bhaji Masala Brand
#4. Everest Garam Masala
Everest Garam Masala is a fusion of 13 spices, with chilli powder as the base zest. It has been an enduring taste booster for several years in India.
Everest garam masala adds taste to dishes and also gives a nice red texture to the typical Indian dishes. It is a vegetarian product, having no cholesterol and no trans-fat making it healthy.
Everest Garam Masala
- A mix of 13 spices.
- Gives a nice texture to food.
- No cholesterol and no trans-fat.
#5. MDH Garam Masala
When it comes to MDH garam masala, it’s absolutely one of the best of its kind. Made from a unique assortment of selected ingredients, the garam masala from MDH spices up your preparation, adding both flavour and aroma to it.
Additionally, since the brand is a trustworthy one, this product is one of the most commonly used and purchased garam masala for the Indian kitchen.
MDH Garam Masala
- Adds colour, taste and smell to your dishes.
- Makes the preparation hot and spicy.
- The ingredients are hand-picked and carefully garnered.
Check this out – Best Biryani Masala in India
1. Catch Garam Masala– If you are looking for a masala having natural and intrinsic ingredients.
2. Tata Sampan Garam Masala – Highly recommended for those who are looking for a masala giving affluent taste and earthy flavor.
3. Kohinoor Garam Masala– Consumers who are in search of an authentic Indian taste and a perfect mix of spices.