Indian cuisine is most famously known for spicy food. The spice level of the dishes can vary from mildly spicy to very hot, depending on the region and family recipes. One such dish that has become popular all over India is Pav Bhaji Masala which originated in Mumbai. This dish consisting of mashed vegetables along with butter and spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric powder, etc.
In this article, we will be discussing the 5 Best Pav Bhaji Masala Brands In India to suit your taste buds and budget.
5 Best Pav Bhaji Masala Brands in India
#1. Everest Pav Bhaji Masala
It is said that: “Taste mein best, Mummy aur Everest.” The tagline says it all. If you want the motherly flavour in your pav bhaji then you have to go and buy Everest Pav Bhaji Masala. Everest is the perfect blend of all the spices and rich flavours and superior quality. This is made in India and is a completely vegetarian product.
The ingredients include coriander, cumin, chilli, black pepper, dry mango, clove, cassia, turmeric, dry ginger, fennel seeds, anistar, black cardamom, Triphala, cassia leaf and common salt.
Everest Pav Bhaji Masala
- Palatable and luscious flavour in curry dishes.
- Acts as a lubricant for gravies.
- The right blend of spices
You would like to read – 9 Best Biryani Masala in India
#2. Tata Sampann Pav Bhaji Masala
Tata Sampann keeps on saying in their tagline: “Goodness ki Shuruaat”. If you want to kickstart a healthy diet then Tata Sampann is for you. A complete vegetarian product stuffed with natural oils.
Tata Sampann recipe is created by famous Chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
Tata sampan is stuffed with excellent spices like coriander powder, chilli powder, dried mango powder, cumin powder, fennel and cinnamon powder, dried bay leaves, iodised salt, black salt, black pepper, clove powder, stone flower and black cardamom powder.
Tata Sampann Pav Bhaji Masala
- Derived from leading farms.
- Enhanced with the virtue of natural oils.
- Holds on the nutritional benefits of food and keeps it healthier.
- Delightful aroma.
#3. MDH Pav Bhaji Masala
MDH will keep on telling you: “Asli masala: sach sach!” Yes, honesty is where MDH wins. If you want to get the authentic and age-old flavours with and taste of pav bhaji then opt for MDH Pav Bhaji masala.
MDH is a completely vegetarian product. MDH contains an excellent blend of coriander, chilli, dry mango, pepper, cumin, white salt, fennel, dry ginger, cinnamon, anise, nutmeg, mace and caraway.
MDH Pav Bhaji Masala
- Biggest brand in Indian food masala
- Rich aroma.
- The right blend of spices.
- A healthy choice, chemical-free.
You would like to read – 9 Best Kitchen Knife in India – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
#4. Catch Pav Bhaji Masala
If you are searching for a great brand name and some 100% aesthetic flavours then buy Catch Pav Bhaji Masala. The catch is complemented with wholesome spices and flourishing ingredients and is completely vegetarian.
Catch pav bhaji masala is one of the preferred masalas of Indian housewives and chefs. This is free from allergens as recognised by the FDA.
Catch contains a blend of excellent spices like chillies, whole capsicum, turmeric, coriander, salt, cumin, bay leaves, black pepper, fenugreek, nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon, anistar, fennel, mustard, mace and asafoetida.
Catch Pav Bhaji Masala
- Vegetarian product.
- A spicy blend of ingredients.
- The spices are stirred to perfection by low-temperature grinding.
- Gives a reddish colour to the food and makes it appealing.
#5. Kohinoor Mumbai Pav bhaji Masala
Kohinoor Mumbai Pav bhaji masala is a vegetarian product used in pav bhaji to make it crisper. The authentic and age-old taste of Mumbai pav bhaji is obtained from this masala.
Kohinoor pav bhaji masala is a completely vegetarian product and is designed by Culinary experts and comes in a single-serve sachet. Kohinoor Mumbai pav bhaji masala contains red chilli, coriander, cumin, chat masala, acidity regulators, common salt, cumin, fennel, ginger, garam masala, garlic, pomegranate powder, garlic, turmeric, flavour enhancers, star anise, cardamom, asafoetida and bay leaves.
Kohinoor Mumbai Pav bhaji Masala
- Right proportions of pomegranate seeds and red chillies.
- Full of exclusive and acute flavours.
- Hyderabadi influence.
- Vegetarian product
- Unique ingredients – red chillies and pomegranate seeds
Also read – Top 11 Best Kitchen Hobs in India 2021
We recommend –
1. MDH Pav Bhaji Masala – If you are looking for masala with the right blend of spices, supplemented with ground spices and enchanting aroma.
2. Catch Pav Bhaji Masala – Highly recommended for those who are suffering from any kind of allergies from spices as the product is allergen-free.
3. Everest Pav Bhaji Masala – consumers who solely trust premium brand products should try this product.